Ms. Terzian has substantial experience representing a variety of clients ranging from individuals, trustees, small businesses, and businesses that have over 100 million in assets. This includes financial restructuring in chapter 11 cases, business litigation, advising creditors’ committees, debtors, and institutional clients, as well as disputes arising with the IRS, Franchise Tax Board, the State Board of Equalization, and the Employment Development Department.
Ms. Terzian has also been appointed by the Office of United States Trustee as a Patient Care Ombudsman in several bankruptcy matters in the Central and Northern Division of California.
Ms. Terzian is currently an adjunct professor at Loyola Law School teaching the Consumer Bankruptcy Clinic.
Ms. Terzian was a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Robert W. Alberts, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California, and later served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Robert N. Kwan, United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California. Ms. Terzian was a former Assistant United States Attorney for the Central District of California where she litigated civil bankruptcy and tax matters.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School (J.D., 2007)
- University of California – Irvine (B.A., 2003)
- State Bar of California
- Professional Affiliations
- Thomson Reuters Southern California “Super Lawyers – Rising Stars” (2019-2020)
- Thomson Reuters Southern California “Super Lawyers” (2022)
- Program Chair, Commercial Law and Bankruptcy Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association (2019-Present)
- Chair, International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation (IWIRC) (2018-Present)
- Editor for California Bankruptcy Journal
- Board Member, California District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association (CDCBAA)
- President, Southern California Bankruptcy Inns of Court and continues to serve on the board (2019-Present)
- Board Member, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles (2013-Present)
- Member, Armenian Bar Association (2009-Present)
- Member, State Bar of California (2007)
- Top Attorney,” Pasadena Magazine, 2015 – 2016, 2019 – 2021